The publication committee with four representatives of the SITLESS consortium is established during the second consortium meeting. Representatives of the publication committee:
- Paolo Caserotti (Denmark)
- Antoni Salvà Casanovas (Spain)
- Dietrich Rothenbacher (Germany)
- Frank Kee (Belfast)
The committee will be elected every second year and the representatives of the committee may be re-elected. The first period of the committee will start on December 2015 and will end on December 2017.
Main tasks of the publication committee are:
- To read and approve analyses plans for the SITLESS scientific publications.
- To harmonize potential conflicts regarding duplication of analysis plan and authorships